EOS is a Management Operating System based on the book Traction by Gino Wickman. EOS incorporates proven management concepts and techniques advocated by Jim Collins, Patrick Lencioni, Stephen Covey and other leading business experts into an effective management structure.
What is a Management Operating System?
A Management Operating System is a defined set of processes and language for effectively driving, managing and controlling a company.
Since Traction was published, EOS has been receiving national attention as a fast track way to supercharge the performance of a company – and several leading TAB facilitators have helped their TAB members achieve significant benefits by implementing EOS. After completing an in-depth evaluation of EOS, we believe EOS is the most effective Management Operating System available for companies with 10 to 250 employees.
How do I know if my company needs a Management Operating System?
- Difficulty achieving revenue growth and profitability targets
- Constantly changing priorities to deal with “crisis-du-jour”
- Leadership team and employees are not on the same page in terms of priorities, performance and accountabilities
- Inconsistent product/service quality and customer satisfaction
- Critical decisions are not being made on a timely basis
- Planned activities frequently take much longer than expected, cost more than estimated and don’t produce the targeted benefits
- Running the company is not fun or rewarding – and the leadership team’s personal lives suffer